We Love, Love…Especially Black and Brown Love! Here at BlackWomenStandUp.com the Love Lounge is where we celebrate and remind everyone of the beauty and feeling of being in love. Our goal is to inspire those who are still hoping for and looking for that special one, and to spread the joy of those who have found their true love, while highlighting amazing couples.
Our Love Lounge Feature:
Meet Mr. and Mrs. Keith and Chanel Ford of Essex County, New Jersey – Married 9/24/16.
Here are some fun and true facts about our Newlyweds:
- Keith Ford and Chanel Caraway met on match.com —->(He was bored and signed up for a 7 day free trial. She was at the end of a subscription that she rarely used). Wow, look what that lead to!
- They met the day after Thanksgiving, 2014
Message: Internet Dating Works, don’t be scared ladies. You never know where you will find love, just keep your heart open to the possibility and remain positive.
Fun facts continued…
- Chanel is from Baltimore, MD and Keith, East Harlem, NY
- The wedding ceremony was in Baltimore County. Reception was in the Inner Harbor, Downtown Baltimore
- They are both foodies, entrepreneurial, and philanthropic
- Some of their favorite things are cooking, dining out, reading, working out, and traveling
What’s next for the Newlyweds? Their List Below:
- Little ones
- Home ownership
- Developing their businesses – Check out Keith’s Business Pages here —->K Systems Solutions and The Digital Report (TDR)
- Advancing their education
More moments from Keith and Chanel’s Special Day!
Thank you to Keith and Chanel for sharing their love and special day with the BWSU Family! We wish you many more years of marital bliss, and all the best with your next steps in life as a couple:)
Peace and Love.